Digital Asia Summit 2021 – Terms & Conditions
Digital Asia Summit is being organised by Offhive Ventures, a partnership firm registered in Jaipur, India.
When registering for Digital Asia Summit, delegates agree to the following terms and conditions:
● Digital Asia Summit, is a virtual event being hosted on a third-party platform.
● Registration to this event, Digital Asia Summit has been categorized as community pass, all-access pass, and institutional pass.
● The registered delegates will be provided unrestricted access to the virtual summit as per the deliverables mentioned in the pass purchased by the delegate.
● Digital Asia Summit reserves the right to change these Terms & Condition and any other information contained on the said events website, the Platform, or any website specifically developed for the Event or the Platform (the “Sites”) at any time.
● Your continued use of our Sites and use of the events platform after such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to these changes
● While registering for this event, any details shared by you can be used by Digital Asia Summit and its third-party partners to share updates about this or any other events, conferences, services, product announcements, etc
● After logging onto the platform, Virtual Attendees are advised to be cautious while sharing your personal information like mobile number, email and other confidential information with other attendees.
● Attendees themselves, will be fully liable for their actions, and Digital Asia Summit and it’s partners will bear no liability or responsibility for the actions of any attendee
● By registering you irrevocably authorize and grant Digital Asia Summit to –
- Record me (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video tape, for audio and visual production.
- Edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film / webinar (which may include other recordings and material)
- Use your name and likeness, voice or other information concerning me and screen or place the recording online (including on social media)
- I hereby release Digital Asia Summit from any infringement or violation of personal and / or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
● At the time of registration, Digital Asia Summit provided the most recent information available and the delegates accepted that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of Digital Asia Summit.
● Digital Asia Summit will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event.
If the company terminates your access to the Services because you have breached these Terms, you will not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
Third-Party Sites and Services
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Limitation of Liability
Company will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular company will not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the service, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms will be finally settled by arbitration in Jaipur, India.